FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page of our website.
If you have any questions that haven't been addressed below, please feel free to contact us at 1-877-754-0123, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (EST), for assistance. Our office is closed for lunch daily between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Is there a minimum amount I'm required to spend before I'm able to make a purchase?
- How much is your shipping & handling charge?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What brands do you carry?
- I'm in need of an item that isn't listed on your site. What am I going to do now?
- Do you offer custom pricing to those who may be interested in ordering large quantities of products?
- I'm ready to shop. How do I place an order?
- I have placed an order. When should I expect it to arrive?
- I didn't receive everything I ordered. What do I need to do?
- My toner or inkjet cartridge isn't working properly. What do I need to do?
1. Is there a minimum amount I'm required to spend before I'm able to make a purchase?
No. We do not require our customers to spend a minimum amount on our website to place an order; however, the amount you spent will determine whether or not your order may be subject to a shipping & handling charge.
2. How much is your shipping & handling charge?
Well, that depends. We do offer free shipping for in stock items anywhere in the Contiguous United States; however, in order to qualify individual account purchases must be a minimum of $89.00, and commercial account purchases must be a minimum of $200.00 before tax, if applicable.
Orders placed for less than the minimums indicated above may be subject to a $4.99 shipping & handling charge.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept payments made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express via PayPal. Additional payment options are available to customers with Net 30 terms.
For your security, the billing name and address associated with each order must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
State Laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in the State of Florida.
It the responsibility of each customer to report and pay use tax for purchases made from any other states, if applicable. Please contact your tax accountant if you have any questions regarding use tax.
We strive to meet the various needs of each and every one of our valued customers by providing high quality ink and toner cartridges at great prices and in a number of different product lines. Click here to learn more about each of the product lines that we carry.
6. I'm in need of an item that isn't listed on your site. What am I going to do now?
We have access to a large number of products not listed on our website. So, before you leave discouraged, please contact us at 1-877-754-0123 and let us know what you're looking for. If we can get it, and we probably can, we'll add it to our site.
7. Do you offer custom pricing to those who may be interested in ordering large quantities of products?
We do. Please contact us at 1-877-754-0123 or email a list of products you're interested in ordering to email@example.com so that we may prepare a quote for you. All quotes are provided free of charge.
8. I'm ready to shop. How do I place an order?
If you have already created a 123InkFast on line account, simply log in and begin shopping.
If you haven't, creating an account is easy. Click on 'Log In' and then on 'Continue' in the New Customer box. After you have provided all of the information required to create an account, you'll be able to begin shopping.
In addition to individual orders, we also accept Orders and Purchase Orders from businesses, schools and government entities. To set up a business account with Net 30 payment terms or a tax exempt account please complete and submit a Customer Credit Application and/or a Tax Exemption Certificate. These documents may be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 1-407-877-8123.
It typically takes one business day after a credit approval has been issued for business and/or tax exempt accounts to be set up for use.
9. I have placed an order. When should I expect it to arrive?
Most orders placed prior to 2:00 p.m. (EST), typically ship that same day for next day delivery.
10. I didn't receive everything I ordered. What do I need to do?
Please contact Customer Service at 1-877-754-0123 within 48 hours of receipt of your order to claim any shortages.
11. My toner or inkjet cartridge isn't working properly. What do I need to do?
Fortunately, cartridge failures are often very easy to correct. As such, we recommend visiting the Inkjet Cartridge Help website at www.inkjetcartridgehelp.com to obtain tips that may help rectify the issue(s) you are experiencing prior to contacting Customer Service.
If your cartridge isn't listed on the Inkjet Cartridge Help website or continues to fail after you've attempted the troubleshooting procedures that have been recommended, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-754-0123 to discuss the issue(s) you are having and to arrange for a return/replacement if necessary.